LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

wednesday morning

early bird gets the worm for tomorrow morning. It should be pretty glassy early for Delmarva/New Jersey. OBX still looking onshore.

i just got out of the water here in oc,md. one of the toughest paddle outs since noel, first time since then that i have gotten denied on an attempt to get out. there were a few rogue waves that had about 10ft faces, no kidding. the inside waves were head high. tomorrow morning could be epic.

Jeff is just having flashbacks of Bali........

?

Quote Originally Posted by livin4thesummer1 View Post
    i just got out of the water here in oc,md. one of the toughest paddle outs since noel, first time since then that i have gotten denied on an attempt to get out. there were a few rogue waves that had about 10ft faces, no kidding. the inside waves were head high. tomorrow morning could be epic.
    I highly doubt 10 ft

most people would, and im usualy conservative with my reports

Quote Originally Posted by Blumkin80 View Post
    I highly doubt 10 ft
    No I could defintely see 10 ft. because swell is ESE and he's talkin bout ocmd (I think) which has a pretty good window for swells with some south in it. and it seems like its windswell (9 sec.) so probably not too much shadowing.

P.S. Anyone who is more knowledgable than me of this break and consistency/forecasts please feel free to refute anything I just said as I am probably wrong.

Refute... good word grommie. Shaka.

Today was okay, drifty as hell... did get a few nice long lefts. Spots in North oc have bars that are setup here and there.

screw it, I'll be late for work tommorrow. Not making any money anyway.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    today looked great at OC, NJ. and the best part about it is that the best part of this swell is tomorrow morning, so good **** wed morn. i'll let you know about it, it'll be cold but nice

giving you crap Jeff, going to be on it in the am though,.. to midday beyond? <<<<<hopefully,>>>> the pictures can take a back seat, time for some deep covers. hope it pulls through ok for everyone.