LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waves on lost

Images

waves on lost

Anyone watch the show lost...

Did you see those 8 foot glassy ones coming in the episode tonight? It was firing? What are you gonna do on the Island? Someone better start carving out a board.

Images
    I would have done that the first day there. A big like 15 footer, and peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Anyone watch the show lost...
    Did you see those 8 foot glassy ones coming in the episode tonight? It was firing? What are you gonna do on the Island? Someone better start carving out a board.
    LOL. I saw it last nite and was thinking the same thing.

Images
    same! thats all id be doing there

Images
    i would definatley make a surfboard, but why is lost so popular?

i have been watching the first 3 seasons on dvd and i am consumed with every time they pan over the ocean looking for waves, i almost miss the show

I was also fixated on the waves last night. Its the first time I've noticed any real surf.

Images
    I've been a big fan of LOST since the pilot episode. But you know, no matter all the bullcrap that goes on on that island, I'd wouldn't give a rats ass! You're on a fickin' Pacific island! I wouldn't want to get off the island! I wouldn't care who's missing or who's lost in the jungle, it's 8ft and firing out there!

Images
    that show is so pointless and never ending. I saw an interview on tv from someone that quit the cast and they were asked "what's going on in lost?" and they responded "not even the cast mates know what is actually happening in the show."

BUT...in any show with ocean behind it, I always pay attention to the beach and the waves and not the actual show hahaha

yea like pointbreak. I just watch for that midnight sesh they have and that fbi agent is all scared. hilarious.