LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Omg cb!

Hybrid View

Omg cb!

Going off this morning! Stomach to head barrels. Will be talked about for a while!

WORD..
    i was out from 7:30 until noon. the guys sitting on the main peak were gettting shacked going left. my best session in a long time.

fun

I got my share of beatings but got some fun lefts. Pigford gave me a good one. At first I was going to try to split the peak but the right shut down. Dropped in to a nice head high barrel.

Hey my SE Bros,

I'm stoked for you guys.

I hope March will redeem the whole sh-tty East Coast winter season.

Will ya please send that swell up north.

Mahola,
    Fresh

P.S. Cricha, congrats on your milestone post.

if you didn't have fun today you should quit surfing!

It was a good day to be goofy

did anyone get any pics
    Last edited by Skooba; Mar 20, 2009 at 02:22 AM.

yea ya

Got some fun ones later in the evening as the tide dropped and wind eased off. two days of shortboardable waves has been fantastic!!!

we watched those guys get some fun lefts. pretty sick little tubes coming in. we surfed for 3 hours and back to work in Myrtle by lunch. thanks everyone for a great session.

Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Hey my SE Bros,

I'm stoked for you guys.

I hope March will redeem the whole sh-tty East Coast winter season.

Will ya please send that swell up north.

Mahola,
    Fresh

P.S. Cricha, congrats on your milestone post.
    I'd like to thank God, my family and all the little people...without them... this would have never been possible. Mahola back atcha bra. dude if your north of us you already get more waves ...we be waveless and sh*t

crankin

had a blast yesterday at the pipe.....some of the heavies were out gettin some good ones...broken longboards, barrels and heaving lips....so much fun.

Hey Slopman

Hey man, I was out at Skipper. Could not believe how big it was. Easy overhead and closing out death pits. We got out at like 2. Sounds like I should of hung around. I haven't been scared by waves like that in a long time. Skipper seems to be a ft bigger then everywhere else these days.

Scott