LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: alaia making

Hybrid View

Images

alaia making

Does anyone know where I could get a good blank to make an alaia board? I heard you can make them out of many different types of wood. Has anyone made one???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    Does anyone know where I could get a good blank to make an alaia board? I heard you can make them out of many different types of wood. Has anyone made one???
    I have a solid wood dewey weber surfboard. HEAVY AS HELL. You should get any kind of wood thats light and tough, and glass it very lightly. or else it would be very heavy

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I hear they make excellent coffee tables. Seriously though whats the point? As if the surfing world wasn't kooky enough we have a summer of kooks riding finless chunks of wood through the lineup to look forward to, awesome.

maybe he is making a coffee table

If you can even ride an alaia then you are far from a kook.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    I hear they make excellent coffee tables. Seriously though whats the point? As if the surfing world wasn't kooky enough we have a summer of kooks riding finless chunks of wood through the lineup to look forward to, awesome.
    its called a hobby / making projects. and plus, you can make them for being prone, so you don't have to be on a surfing beach. But just because you want to be a giant **** I will come to your beach and stand in the white water trying to smack you in the face with my alaia like it's a ****ing frat paddle you queen of douches

Images
    Nah, you don't wanna go to Jersey beaches.. I just read that they found LEAD on the beaches.. and you know what that can lead to.. retardation.

But don't get into too many projects at once. Maybe make a video of you making the alaia board.. I will help you.. I'll be in OC all summer long

Images
    oh the summer flat spells....

Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    dude u suck

theres a full how to tutorial on how to make an alaia board on transworldsurf.com