LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: lets go sunday

Hybrid View

Images

lets go sunday

I sure could use a weekend swell! Right now Sunday is showing potential, so keep em crossed

looks like monday..y gunna stick around for a day or two.
    Last edited by South Bethany; Apr 11, 2007 at 01:15 PM.

Images
    sunday not looking so hot, but now it looks like were ON for tomorrow afternoon (Thursday).
    Of course, I can't get on it tomorrow... So take some pics for me so I know what I missed

I'll try to get some pics of tomorrow. I don't have any fancy gear so don't expect much. I may carry my arse back to the OBX for Sunday!

Images
    Nice - thanks Chris!

Latest projections really have this sunday/monday storm intensifying offshore. Take a look at the wave maps, and check out how strong those offshore winds are going to be behind the system.

Here's the conditions for Delaware for Monday (as of the Thursday morning):

Conditions: Clean with W winds 30-35kt in the morning shifting WNW 40-45kt in the afternoon.

Yikes - 40-45kt !!! thats blows - literally
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Apr 12, 2007 at 03:41 PM.

how does this afternoon look?
    Off today and getting ready to head down to catch a few when it cleans up. Will it ?TWC is saying SW 10+ mph?

Anyone up for meeting up.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Nice - thanks Chris!

Latest projections really have this sunday/monday storm intensifying offshore. Take a look at the wave maps, and check out how strong those offshore winds are going to be behind the system.

Here's the conditions for Delaware - as of the Thursday morning:

Conditions: Clean with W winds 30-35kt in the morning shifting WNW 40-45kt in the afternoon.

Yikes - 40-45kt !!! thats blows - literally

You mean for Monday morning right. Lite winds today and glassy.

Images
    n. jerz wasn't all that great. between the tides, the winds and the terrible shape of the sandbars the waves were terrible. decent size at first but dropped off quick. couple of spots were closing out while others were just washing through. so weak sauce.