LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I heard that if you get pulled in DE and you can't pay the ticket at that moment, they take you to jail.

Moron, "machots", really?

First of all I grew up in none of your f'ing business. Seems like you don't have the requisite reading comprehension skills for this forum so I'll help you. I didn't compare the two, ECKneelo said Nj was "a million times nicer as far as beaches go". He made the comaprison. I found it to be a sweepeing generalization and thought it worth mentioning that not ALL NJ beaches are a "million times bettter" than all DE beaches.

Do you get it now?

sometimes after i get finished reading a thread...I'm scared and it's hard for me to sleep

If you haven't noticed already. . .

El Porto is truly a legend in his own mind. Just axe him.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    Moron, "machots", really?

First of all I grew up in none of your f'ing business. Seems like you don't have the requisite reading comprehension skills for this forum so I'll help you. I didn't compare the two, ECKneelo said Nj was "a million times nicer as far as beaches go". He made the comaprison. I found it to be a sweepeing generalization and thought it worth mentioning that not ALL NJ beaches are a "million times bettter" than all DE beaches.

Do you get it now?
    Er ah dude, first I am not a kid, second I didn't compare NJ to DE, go back and read/pull your head out. Third, I'm pretty sure I got the nickel, which looks just like an American one, at a store in DE. Yeah, there is something wrong about whining like she did over a nickel.
    If you have less hate in your mind, you might be able to get your facts straight, and be friendly to the other fellow surfers in here.
    Last edited by ECkneelo; Mar 26, 2009 at 02:03 AM.

GettinWet Guest
    Come on guys! You all are b*tchin about trying to find ways to break the rules. Freaking grow up! I have been surfing the south and north side for over 25 years. nothing has changed. you got to pay to go to the park! put a friggen crow bar in the wallet and spring for a $27 park pass thats good all year. No you cant get a beach drive on pass and expect to go surfing all day. Its for surf-fishing only. But you can do other stuff as well. When we drive out, my wife and/or father are surf-fishing and i every once in a while will surf about 100 yards away from them to not bring attention to ourselves...but they are surf fishing! If you think you can toss a rod with sinker in and go surfing all day...you deserve the huge fine. i know some of the rangers down there and they are good guys. one is always out surfing after work both north and south sides and at the tower beach. they don't hate surfers they just hate it when you guys try to break the rules and act like morons when you get caught. obey the rules and everyone is happy!

I don't really have a problem with the Rangers (they are usually more leniant if you are in state) I have been caught with my dog not on the leash, and not really surf fishing. They usually just say "don't do that" and then move on. However, I thought it was really messed up when they hand out a bunch of parking tickets on a day that you can't buy a parking pass anywhere . I buy a surf fishing permit every year, but I usually don't worry about it until closer to the season(when the booths start opening). Regardless, I didn't b1tch about it since he let me off.

Images

Today in History

Apparently, DE has been doing this S for at least 30 years now. Check the image I made of a scan of the Washington Post today (03-27-09). Coincidental that this came up relative to this thread.
    ________
    CB77
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SkySurfnSnow; Jan 24, 2011 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ECkneelo View Post
    Er ah dude, first I am not a kid, second I didn't compare NJ to DE, go back and read/pull your head out. Third, I'm pretty sure I got the nickel, which looks just like an American one, at a store in DE. Yeah, there is something wrong about whining like she did over a nickel.
    If you have less hate in your mind, you might be able to get your facts straight, and be friendly to the other fellow surfers in here.
    My bad ECKneelo, I just assumed you were a kid because you thought that your not spending money in another state to spite a toll booth worker was logical. I did not mean mean it as an insult. And it was NJsurf who I meant to quote, not you. You did not make the comparison but simply stated that "DE sucks".

It's OK El Porto I just had to comment on my episode because it seems really unfair that they would hand out parking tickets when there is nobody there to take the parking fee.