LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    just got my annual pass, interestingly in the info about the pass it says its good at all state parks except Ft. delaware, Brandywine Zoo and the State Line beach at Fenwick Island?
    Whats up with that? I know I've been to state line and used a park pass...
    State line lot and the zoo have been that way as long as i can remember...theres a self payment stand near the dune crossover and you put the daily payment stub on your dash. Typical State Park BS...my guess is they just think they can make a whole lot more money charging $7/ day than $27/season for those few prime spots.
    Last edited by mitchell; Mar 30, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    State line lot and the zoo have been that way as long as i can remember...theres a self payment stand near the dune crossover and you put the daily payment stub on your dash. Typical State Park BS...my guess is they just think they can make a whole lot more money charging $7/ day than $27/season for those few prime spots.
    I remember when it used to be free before the State put the parking spaces in. Long before the McMansions. I have talked to park manager in Dover & he wasn't even aware that FISP didn't accept season passes.

It's rediculous that they are charging this time of year when the booth is unmanned & no services are offered. Park area where you by the season pass @ the lifesaving museum is only open M-F 7 or 8 till 4pm. The park ranger yesterday did say the season pass office is supposed to open this w/e April 4/5.