LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16

    Members of swellinfo?

    i have a question swell info
    ive seen on this website
    Junior member
    Member
    and senior member
    my question is, how does the system work? how does it rate people junior, member, and senior?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    595
    Images
    81
    How many posts you have. I believe 0-30 is Junior, 30-100 is member and 100+ is senior

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    How many posts you have. I believe 0-30 is Junior, 30-100 is member and 100+ is senior
    yes very true as with me i am a senior as i have 766 posts.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yes very true as with me i am a senior as i have 766 posts.
    now its 767

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    now its 767
    my bad add 2 now. but i know with another form they call us im a newbie, grom, novice, hero and something in between novice and hero i think.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    446
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    How many posts you have. I believe 0-30 is Junior, 30-100 is member and 100+ is senior
    ya, i think is correct. I should prob update the categories to be a little more exciting.

  7. #7
    Wait if you're Admin, then who's Swellinfo?? Are you guys co-founders or something?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    595
    Images
    81
    Every forum has an Admin account. Its the standard account, from there, you can promote other Administrators, Moderators.

    Therefore, Admin = Swellinfo = founder

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    ya, i think is correct. I should prob update the categories to be a little more exciting.
    woa now? when did you micah get another account other than the swellinfo one?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Every forum has an Admin account. Its the standard account, from there, you can promote other Administrators, Moderators.

    Therefore, Admin = Swellinfo = founder
    didn't u guys know there is a whole swellinfo team here.