LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by naked spearfisher View Post
    guys i would NOT go to wrightsville. it hasn't been shaping up too good, and the barracudas are really, really vicious right now. a guy had to get a finger and a half sewn back onto his hand. if ur going to go out at wb, at least bring a scuba knife. otherwise, i'd go straight for CB or emerald isle.

just watchin u guys' backs
    dude when has there been a barracuda?

and dont forget the scuba knife, it will be great for ........??

Sun

Come on up. You guys can't surf anyways!

EZ say folly is da place mon- see you there

Quote Originally Posted by DOUG BIXBY View Post
    I was just giving you P.I. guys a invite
    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/member.php?u=7581 .....doug!!
    Same with you Doug....if you wanna head north with us you can pile in too. That is if we even go. I am wondering if our offshore wind will cause the north carolina beaches to get crosschopped. I am curious about these MB secret spots tho. Have only surfed Springmaid and was years ago

Quote Originally Posted by naked spearfisher View Post
    guys i would NOT go to wrightsville. it hasn't been shaping up too good, and the barracudas are really, really vicious right now. a guy had to get a finger and a half sewn back onto his hand. if ur going to go out at wb, at least bring a scuba knife. otherwise, i'd go straight for CB or emerald isle.

just watchin u guys' backs
    I swear it just gets better and better dont it? No waves, wind, sharks, barracudas, jellies, tourist....I think I'm just gonna stay home and knit a sweater

He's bs'n man, its funny though. Why go to wb, when you have 100 UNCW aggro heads on one peak thats not setting up to well right now?

Post knit a sweater ************** LOL**************

we can start a new website (knit N sweater info).
    well i wish i was going to smyrna this weekend not next. ( damn weddings )
    thanks doug bixby / myrtle beach surf report /.http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/member.php?u=7581

Yep!

I would have to agree with Naked Spear Fisher. It's actually so bad at the moment that the WB officials may have to close the beach for about a week.

outer banks will be pumping for the next 2-3 days, thinking about taking a drive right now. one dark, heaving a-frame is worth 10 ice cream headaches