LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: meteor in VA?

meteor in VA?

http://hamptonroads.com/2009/03/loud...ed-maryland-nc

was not outside at the time and dont remember anything loud but all i can say is it was one of the clearest nights we have had in awhile. kinda reminds me of a central america clear night but i think it possiblity has to do with a windshift frontal line or coincidently the front went through at the same time this "ball of orange" fell from the sky...

anyone hear anything in vb obx de?

nothing here in delaware, that i know of.

They're coming for us, and they're shooting flaming refridgerators

Northender Guest
    I did not see anything because I was inside on my computer, but i live in the Great neck area of virginia beach and my house shook violently at 9 40 ish. I thought a tree landed on our roof. dont know what it was but i want answers.

Images
    I've seen something like this a long time ago. It looked like a fireball streaking through the sky with different colors. My guess is its a meteor.

I live in th e GN to and i was about to bing it and i thought a russian spy was pointing a flashlight in through my buddies sky light window, but it wasnt, and then i heard a thunderous bang, intense. definately something burning through the atmosphere

Images

The Russians are coming. . .(ibid)

<<(March 30) - The mysterious boom and flash of light seen over parts of Virginia Sunday night was not a meteor, but actually exploding space junk from the second stage of a Russian Soyuz rocket falling back to Earth, according to an official with the U.S. Naval Observatory.>>