LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    PG
    Posts
    262
    Images
    14

    Cen America/Mexico forecasts

    nice work man. leaving for Nicaragua next wednesday, so perfect timing!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    nice, still working on some validation, so you'll have to let me know how the forecasts are.

  3. #3
    awesome, thanks micah. i am off to cabo on april 17th, perfect timing for me as well.

    anyone been to cabo? got any advice on surf spots, etc...?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,304
    Better keep your head down or buy a kevlar vest

  5. #5
    haven't looked at them yet, but you have just decreased the need for other sites by that much more.

  6. #6
    i think it is more central mexico, that is bad right now. especially along the drug traffic corridor from central america.

    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Better keep your head down or buy a kevlar vest

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16
    Surferboi read this******
    your probably think i am going to sound over protective but it will happen.
    Never,ever,ever let someone bump into you. They will grab your wallet and run
    and, some people will come up to you and say you have something on your shirt then thell pretend to wipe it off, then they will grab your wallet and run
    *it happened to my dad 14 years ago. So watch what people do to you. There is a lot of stuff that goes on. So watch out!
    **im serious people will do that**

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    PG
    Posts
    262
    Images
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    Surferboi read this******
    your probably think i am going to sound over protective but it will happen.
    Never,ever,ever let someone bump into you. They will grab your wallet and run
    and, some people will come up to you and say you have something on your shirt then thell pretend to wipe it off, then they will grab your wallet and run
    *it happened to my dad 14 years ago. So watch what people do to you. There is a lot of stuff that goes on. So watch out!
    **im serious people will do that**
    yeah actually ive heard about a lot of stuff like that going on down there. they say to never take public transportation for that reason. fortunately i'm going down to see a lot of family that live down there, so i'll have access to my own vehicle. and i'll most likely stay away from most markets being that the only thing you ever get from them are the squirts

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by surferboi0911 View Post
    yeah actually ive heard about a lot of stuff like that going on down there. they say to never take public transportation for that reason. fortunately i'm going down to see a lot of family that live down there, so i'll have access to my own vehicle. and i'll most likely stay away from most markets being that the only thing you ever get from them are the squirts
    Yes you shouldnt take a bus anywhere down there. every single day someone stops to get on the bus and kills the driver. Thats probably the most likely thing to happen, but have fun.

  10. #10

    nice!

    lovin the new central america forecasts will be put to good use on my upcoming trip. As if checkin the surf at home wasnt time-consuming enough... nice work again swellinfo!