LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

One original thread asking for advice

Alright this might seem strange but i have been scouring the internets and i cannot seem to make up my mind.

I Need a new pair of shoes. Something I can skate in but nothing real flashy and crazy like these bad 80s flashback trends i have been seeing.

I have a pair of Nike Classics that I love, and in my opinion are the best shoes all around, and are perfect for skating, however I am going to need new shoes soon and i cant find another pair of these anywhere.

Any suggestions would be appreciated I know this is a little different then what is normally discussed but i figured some one out there would be able to help. The reason why i am making such a big deal about shoes is because i buy maybe one new pair of shoes a year for skating, and the rest of the time im in flops.

vans are pretty straight forward, i've been sticking to bmx brands the past few years but now i'm pretty happy with vans.

Nike SB 6.0 any style. They hold up decent, but most skate shoes have followed the minimalist trend, but i would suggest them over most anything these days. Bring back the old 90's skate shoes / timberland boots / SUV sneakers for durability.

Images
    The only thing im worried about is those stupid pillow toungues. You know the ones im talking about with the cartoonishly large toungues that make you look like you're wearing giant slippers or something. I dont really need that much protection, and I think they look goofy as ****.

Images
    lakai makes good shoes. i like the telfords. they have a skinny tongue and they are pretty durable. its worth giving a look

Images
    Get some Dunks

alright, like stated above nike 6.0 is a great option, a good one the oncore(my fav) and the air morgan are good ones. i just recently got the GLOBE GOODS shoe and they are fresh! google them they are classy, easy, and good for skating. they my fav shoes i've owned in a long time.

Images
    ill give you a list best(10)to worst(1)of the average of their shoes (durability/preformance scale)

10. Fallen
    9. Vans
    8. Globe (you dont usually find them)
    7. D.C.
    6. Etnies
    5. Osiris
    4. Emerica
    3. Adio
    2. Nike SB
    1. Path

i just picked up a pair of vans chukkas they skate real well and are comfy. cheap too. i think fallens are pretty sick too....
    ________
    Oregon Dispensary
    Last edited by samsurfs; Mar 5, 2011 at 08:00 AM.

fallens are for kids who go to zumies at the mall....or kids who try to be hard core skaters....no go there. go original