LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Su

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ocean city
    Posts
    218
    Images
    13

    Su

    Anyone on here go to salisbury? I was wondering if they let spongers in the surf club or not. I'm going there next year.

  2. #2
    i go there but just transferred this semester and i am not to sure. i keep meaning to find out but keep forgetting and i am not sure how to get a hold of the surf club. but i do know they have a myspace. also i head to oc as much as possible to body board so next year hit me up.

  3. #3

    Surf club

    jimbo- im a senior there and vp of the surf club and yes spongers are allowed

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ocean city
    Posts
    218
    Images
    13
    thats sick. I heard that you guys go down to north carolina alot. Thats the main reason that I'm going to school there, I need to get out of PA. How do you guys like it there?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ocean city
    Posts
    218
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by stu88 View Post
    i go there but just transferred this semester and i am not to sure. i keep meaning to find out but keep forgetting and i am not sure how to get a hold of the surf club. but i do know they have a myspace. also i head to oc as much as possible to body board so next year hit me up.
    Ya, Ill be down all easter. i go to 46th street. How do you like the school so far?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    fi
    Posts
    101
    Images
    4
    or lack there of............................surf club has been non existent since mid fall semester this year n not even recognized as a university scantioned club. def gonna be a big turn around next year n def come out. spongers always welcome yo.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,209
    Since Jay Reale and I started it way back in the 80s, they had better let boogers in!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ocean city
    Posts
    218
    Images
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Since Jay Reale and I started it way back in the 80s, they had better let boogers in!!
    haha, thats awesome. I don't know Jay started it. Jays like a legend of Bodyboarding to me. Him and Brian Stoehr.

  9. #9
    Last year the club was decent, but this year it kinda tanked halfway through the year. Its always such a huge turnout that dwindles down to nothing by winter time. I do however want to be optimistic about next year because myself along with a few other people want to try and bring back to at least a year ago and start from there. Possibly in a year have maybe some sort of competitive team. I don't really know it is something we will have to discuss in the fall after the club fair. We definitely have a key spot in OBX though.
    PM me if you want to talk about it a little, maybe throw some ideas around for the fall.

  10. #10

    So, Jimbo

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    Anyone on here go to salisbury? I was wondering if they let spongers in the surf club or not. I'm going there next year.
    From all I've heard aroud hear, maybe you should go to Rowan in Glassboro, NJ. It's much closer to PA and it has easy access to all kinds of quality Jersey brakes from south to north. Pick your beach depnding on the swell direction and the wind. And you can even take in a World Champion Phillies game when the waves are flat. Never mind the Eagles.