LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Su

Since i now know you all allow body boarders into the surf club here at SU i would love to get involved with the surf club. how exactly do i go about doing this though?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stu88 View Post
    Since i now know you all allow body boarders into the surf club here at SU i would love to get involved with the surf club. how exactly do i go about doing this though?
    like mentioned before theres not exactly a club right now, there is a solid group of ten to fifteen of us that go out regularly. n everyone will prolly be going out this coming tues, you can message me, machots, or dirtythirty for some info. but other than that prolly havta wait til next year for club events n trips.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    From all I've heard aroud hear, maybe you should go to Rowan in Glassboro, NJ. It's much closer to PA and it has easy access to all kinds of quality Jersey brakes from south to north. Pick your beach depnding on the swell direction and the wind. And you can even take in a World Champion Phillies game when the waves are flat. Never mind the Eagles.
    I looked at that school, but it doesn't have as strong of a business program as salisbury. Plus I have a house in fenwick.

I lived in OCMD when I went there. Not a bad drive at all.

spongers psshhhh haha

go to umd way better than sals just ask rusty ha were heading to obx in two weeks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OCJack View Post
    spongers psshhhh haha

go to umd way better than sals just ask rusty ha were heading to obx in two weeks

you dont know what you talking about fool!!! have fun missing tuesday ha.

its still real early in the forecast...BLOWOUT