LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New board

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Fun, but I think it'd be a way better shape if it had a lot more thickness. Like thickness similar to that of a standard longboard throughout the whole thing.
    I believe thats what I am checkin out with the Walden Superwide. Basically, just like a longboard only 6'2".

Had a 7'2" Mini-magic and a 6' CD a couple of years ago,fun boards once I got my fins dialed in!! I even used my wing-keel fin on the MM,screws with your head though beveled rails and tons of lift at the tail. The superwide sounds good,guess they got my e-mails about blowing the board dims. out a bit?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by fourfinguy View Post
    Had a 7'2" Mini-magic and a 6' CD a couple of years ago,fun boards once I got my fins dialed in!! I even used my wing-keel fin on the MM,screws with your head though beveled rails and tons of lift at the tail. The superwide sounds good,guess they got my e-mails about blowing the board dims. out a bit?
    skeg fetish

Yeah I get told that all the time,but when people I surf around want to test ride new or different fin template combos they ask me.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.

fourfinguy

skeg dealer.

Skeg party!