LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: next saturday

Quote Originally Posted by rustysrfr View Post
    agreed! isnt anyone patient anymore? but i guess not when our society is based on instant gratification.

just cross your fingers and were your jammies inside out and backwards. ha
    i'm not going to lie, i like following a swell a few days out. but by following it, i mean checking other sources and kinda putting my own forecast together. the jammies thing works also, ha

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    everyone should try to have that reserve spot that works on an E swell..
    Problem is, there are few and everyone knows about them... and I don't play well with others.

But it's still fun to pull into a few closeouts.

Quote Originally Posted by rDJ View Post
    But it's still fun to pull into a few closeouts.
    Truth. Now that the water is a little warmer, our toes won't freeze as quickly after taking a couple closeout poundings.

ok, usually I'm not the one to say these stupid comments but I'll knock on wood not to jinx it because I don't know if I'm seeing this correctly.

2-3 knts. offshores from 5 am to 6 am Friday morning. Even though that probably won't be the case, my jaw just dropped.

That would be pretty sick if that forecast came through. Knock on wood. Knock on wood. Knock on wood.

Images
    I'm an old guy and as much as I love the reports there was nothing better back in the 70's - 80's than showing up and being greeted by chest high perfection. Your jaw would drop and you would realize that everyone missed it, it was a mysto swell! It was the same feeling as a snow day from school out of no where you had the best day of your life.