LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I personally like the 4/3 suit, 5mm boots and the 3mm gloves combo. i'd rather be a little warm and let some water in my suit to cool down than to be cold trying to gain warmth. i'll drop to a 3/2 once the temp. rises a bit

Images
    been in a 3/2, 5mm boots, 3mm gloves and a 3mm cap, its been fine for the past month, out for a month, bum ankle, damn....in ocmd

4/3 Oneill,5 Mill Lobster,5 mill hood,3 mill boots,looking forward to summer

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Over-toe View Post
    I personally like the 4/3 suit, 5mm boots and the 3mm gloves combo. i'd rather be a little warm and let some water in my suit to cool down than to be cold trying to gain warmth. i'll drop to a 3/2 once the temp. rises a bit

i second this, it's always better to be warmer than not

ahh

go with the 3/2 man maybe a 1mil top under but i went out with a 3/2 and no gloves and hood and i was fine

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    I've been fine with just the same setup, but only when the air temps are up past the 55-60 mark and higher. Oooo it feels soo good!! I was out one day last week or so, and I was all hungover and all with a headache, and I just kept dunking my head and splashing myself in the face.. felt so good; I was just going under on purpose and taking waves to the face.

hah yeah same. when those temps get up around 80 (like last week and the week before) i purposely flush my 5/3 (either that or a 3/2 lol) every once in a while. its keeps me super warm this time of year and allows me to cool off whenever I feel like it.

Images
    I did Friday in OC in a 3/2 with gloves and boots, switched to a 4/3 with just boots on saturday and did two three hour sessions. Definitely chilly hands but it was worth it.

Images
    i have a 3/2 with 3 boots.... no hood or gloves and i'm fine, just a little brain freeze when i get a closeout

Images
    That one day when the air temp was in the eightys people ere trunking it. Iwore a ****ty 3/2, 3m booties, 5m gloves and was compleatly fine.

Images
    I was out this past weekend in a 4/3 with 5mil boots and 5mil gloves. It was perfect. I was really surprised with the water temperature. No gloves is do-able in DE. I will break out the 3/2 when i dont need boots or gloves anymore.