LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

patagonia or xcel

i want a 3/2 wetsuit for the beginning of summer and for the fall. I have narrowed my search to 3/2 xcel infiniti drylock or a 2m patagonia front zip fullsuit or 3/2 oneill psyco 2. I think the patagonia would be lighter and more flexible because it is thinner and it is still supposed to be as warm as a 3/2 because of the wool inside it. Any reviews on any of these suits(esp. Patagonia and Billabong)? Any suggestions on which to buy? I am looking for a suit that will be good for water ranging from about 55 to 65 degrees (+ or - a few degrees)
    Last edited by njsurfer17; Apr 12, 2009 at 11:47 PM.

ive never had a patagonia wetsuit but i have one of their epoxy boards which is well made

yeah they make very good products and i hear the warranty is really good but i still want a feel from someone who has wore it. I am also looking at the Billabong 302 Solution Platinum Zipperless Steamer

i have a billabong 3/2 wetsuit, which i dint see you mentioned that, I like it but i think thats its a foil which is a good wetsuit in terms of warmth. Its not as flexible as other ones that are more expensive but if you are looking to not spend a lot of money then i would just go for the foil

I wear a Billabong Revolution zipperless steamer and i think its real flexible and warm. I would go with the Solution Platinum, they are very well made and probably really flexible.

I would go with the patinum cause it sounds like money to spend but if your on a budget go with the foil