LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waves tomorrow

waves tomorrow

I am trying to get on some of these waves tomorrow but will also need to spend some time in the office. Thoughts anyone? Should I wait until tide fills in a little and the wind dies down and/or switches. Or should I just get up early and find a low tide bar and hope for the best?? Man I wish this was easier...not that I mind a challenge...I just dont have time to waste

Images
    Be your own man, make your own decisions.... you can do it.

quit your job, sell everything you have , buy a good travel bag, maybe a couple extra boards, convince your family that the 'gypsy ' lifestyle will be good for all of you and get the hell out of dodge.-ez
    p.s. see you on the other side

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Be your own man, make your own decisions.... you can do it.
    Yeah....and that has worked out so well in the past. Like this past wkend. I just want someone else to blame when I don't get what I want. I dont wanna be my "own man" anymore...i wanna be a spoiled brat that gets everything and appreciates nothing.......I wanna be on the Obama plan .....Clemson, since Clemson is so close to the beach, could you check it for me - prease??? : (

Tues, Weds

Tues stay in town Weds head to TI

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
    quit your job, sell everything you have , buy a good travel bag, maybe a couple extra boards, convince your family that the 'gypsy ' lifestyle will be good for all of you and get the hell out of dodge.-ez
    p.s. see you on the other side
    I thought I told you to CHUTCHA MOUT......oh wait good idea. will you buy everything I own? I'll sell you the boat at a reduced price...how does $100,000 sound? we will start there and then you can move n2 the house as soon as we close...hmmm, what to sell you next. Damn this is easy. Being a gypsy rocks!!!

LOL !!! Oh crap -I just gave away my secret initiative......damn.....I'll take your boat for 100,000 Argentine pesos !!

i wanna be a spoiled brat that gets everything and appreciates nothing.......I wanna be on the Obama plan
    Ah yes, because everybody that wasn't born into extravagance and rightfully receives money to feed their children with is spoiled and unappreciative.

And why the hell are you going tomorrow? I guess you must enjoy unorganized, choppy, ****ty waves. Wind doesn't blow west until Tuesday night/Wednesday. God forbid you actually check a wind forecast.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.

oh **** guys

you've insulted obama... adowcett's gonna make you feel really stupid and let the liberal juices flow... take cover conservatives!

Quote Originally Posted by adowcett View Post
    Ah yes, because everybody that wasn't born into extravagance and rightfully receives money to feed their children with is spoiled and unappreciative.

And why the hell are you going tomorrow? I guess you must enjoy unorganized, choppy, ****ty waves. Wind doesn't blow west until Tuesday night/Wednesday. God forbid you actually check a wind forecast.
    wow. are you ticked that you haven't recieved that refund yet? Hey man I am all for feeding hungry kids with my tax money but is that where that money will end up? hardly. Guess I should address you directly in the future when I mention spoiled and unappreciative people cuz you sure got offended. Anyway, I will check it tommorow because some of us have to take what we can get. I have been watching the wind forecast all day(b/c it's ALWAYS right). I was addressing anyone who might have some positive feedback but thanks for enlightening me with your brilliance. GOD FORBID you keep your trap shut