LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Angry Bodyboarding Live Assholes

Wow... there is some SERIOUS bad attitudes on there, and I will be glad to name a few: Chaps, hatesyouall, and junitsoldier, who was booted form the site a few times under a few names. Not sure WTF your deals are, why you gotta be hating on me, you act retarded, you HATE on Swellinfo, hate on anything that you don't think is cool enough for you. WTF??? Seriously!? You act like total ASSHOLES on that site, mention me on here, add links (seriously who the hell does that?) Just WTF are your problems? Talking all kinds of trash about me and anyone else... Get real. Get a life. Seriously come down to MD sometime, look for me, apparently you think you know everything about me. You won't see me in your trashy, cruddy line-ups ever in my life.

Man up and stop acting like 12 year olds behind your little cameras. I know you'll read this because apparently you have p l e n t y of time to search around and peruse for any of my postings.

F OFF

Yeah get um!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Wow... there is some SERIOUS bad attitudes on there, and I will be glad to name a few: Chaps, hatesyouall, and junitsoldier, who was booted form the site a few times under a few names. Not sure WTF your deals are, why you gotta be hating on me, you act retarded, you HATE on Swellinfo, hate on anything that you don't think is cool enough for you. WTF??? Seriously!? You act like total ASSHOLES on that site, mention me on here, add links (seriously who the hell does that?) Just WTF are your problems? Talking all kinds of trash about me and anyone else... Get real. Get a life. Seriously come down to MD sometime, look for me, apparently you think you know everything about me. You won't see me in your trashy, cruddy line-ups ever in my life.

Man up and stop acting like 12 year olds behind your little cameras. I know you'll read this because apparently you have p l e n t y of time to search around and peruse for any of my postings.

F OFF

i don't mind you though i don't appreciate spongers stealing my waves!!! hahaha jk.

don't mind the haters...it's their job to hate so let them hate

what site are these douches on

hahahahahahaha..good one, I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings but you obviously dont get it. BODYBOARDING LIVE IS A BIG JOKE, I don't go on there to suck the ****s of the top guys like you might. If you take anything that goes on that chat seriously you should be banned from using the internet. Were from the East Coast, people think were big enough kooks already in the bodyboarding world, we try to tell people that we actually know what were talking about, and have our own opinions about controversies going on in the bodyboarding world. We aren't your bro brahs peace love and happiness spongers i put too much time into this sport to see idiots **** it all up for the people who deserve to be professional bodyboarders. If you ***** and complain enough **** actually starts to change and people listen to what you say.
    And for saying I don't support swellinfo well that is the biggest bunch of bull i have ever heard. Me and some of my fellow jerseymobb associates are trying to help micah with ideas to improve the site and help out his advertising campaign. I basically live on this site i just dont waste my time posting on the forums if thats alright with you.
    No one is stalking we all look at the same forums ( the 3 that pertain to bodyboarding on the eastcoast), you use the same username on bodyboaridng live as you do on here it doesn't take a ****ing rocket scientist to figure it out. Plus your the one making all the claims about your local spot. Grow up and act like a man there is no need for a whole topic calling us out on a different forum, that is just childish.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

guys no hate just love

sorry to derail the thread but chill out. OKAY? good. and if you guys dont get along then dont talk to each other and avoid each other.

Images
    Chaps:

Ok man I understand your points and I came off pretty harsh but I've never had anyone like that act that way towards me that never even knew me. I do not claim my spot, I never have, and I certainly never go to 48th st, where everyone else goes to. All I ever said is that I am from MD. You weren't the worst one on the site, the other dude is much worse. And he did say junk about Swellinfo and Micah, he used his name.

It just doesn't make sense to me - Why get on that site just to make fun of them and talk trash about other people?? I just wanna enjoy some funny bits and clips that they show. And I'm sure you're aware of it, but there certainly isn't much coverage of BBing events, news, etc. So to actually have some dudes who love BBing as much as I do make a webshow is pretty cool to me, so that's why I watch it. But why get on me? I never said anything about anyone originally. I'm there just to try to enjoy interacting with fellow BBers, but why get all nasty with me man? No reason to, I'm really a good guy to get along with.

I don't care if the world thinks EC'ers are a joke, that doesn't matter to me. I BB cause I love it plain and simple. I'm never gonna be a pro or make a huge name for myself so why get all pumped up about the industry sucking? I started this whole thread because one of you 3 called me out on here! Posted a link to one of my pics trying to say I post gay pics?? No reason for that man. Yea it doesn't take to much to figure out that I use the same name on here and there, apparently you do too, that's how I found you!

I'm not trying to make enemies man, trust me. I'm not trying to argue this all out I just want you to understand it from my point of view. I have NO BBing friends as it is, so any bit of communication with fellow riders is fun and interactive. But when the negative attitudes come out, there's just no reason for it. I am your peace love and happiness sponger man. I'm trying to make up with you ok? Just ease off with the nastiness please.