LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flying

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    im curious what type of board bag are you caring it in? ive been debating a trip to pr or something and im sketched out if i need one of those hardshell coffins or what. not exactly trying to have a puncture through my board or a suitcase indent on my deck
    I am using the ebodyboarding bag that has wheels. I've used it twice and it now has a tear in it. not sure if it was from baggage handlers or just typical wear. I've also used the shoulder strap bags for traveling, which have served me well but are tough on the back when you pack 2 weeks worth of clothing, in addition to wetsuits, fins, etc. When i pack I generally stuff towels near the rails and cover the deck with my clothes. Granted everything does shift in transit and on the plane. If you are super paranoid you could tape bubble wrap around your board(s)...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    Don't you have to be an elite onepass member?
    good point. here are the restrictions for continental:
    http://www.continental.com/web/en-US.../checkbag.aspx

I may have paid full price for my ticket, which is why i wasn't charged a fee.

Images
    i took a trip out to cali wit my ebodyboarding bag as well and it returned to the east coast with multiple rips in it...