LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: OBX saturday

  1. #11

    Thumbs up

    The Photog. was on his game w/ those shots. Perfect postion,light,focus,etc..etc..

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
    Seriously-- I can't take it anymore !!! We need to start road tripping every freakin' weekend !!!!
    if u surf va nc sc or ga road trips are a MUST

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Zachary View Post
    The Photog. was on his game w/ those shots. Perfect postion,light,focus,etc..etc..

    Thanks Ed!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooba View Post
    if u surf va nc sc or ga road trips are a MUST
    Definitely- I just need to convince the fams to be nomadic- which would be great !

  5. #15
    tell'm you're goin with or without them and you're payin for the gas the first time. They'll go.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooba View Post
    tell'm you're goin with or without them and you're payin for the gas the first time. They'll go.
    As soon as the little monkeys are big enough to surf than the safaris will be on every weekend