LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surfboard art?

Images
    hey mike, remember me? ha austin? you sold my bro the hubb graphic and we shot/talked at the kcoast surf comptition for a mintue? did you clear coat the bottom of your board or just leave it. im just bored as hell so i might try it on an old board to see how well it will hold up

Images
    Hey whats up man, no I didn't do anything to the bottom except write on it. I'm sure if you clear coat it, it will hold up/look better in the long run.

That's IT!

DUDE! That is Soooo G- narly! That's wut Im talkin about! I wanna put "Team K-Coast" on my board too.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    For bodyboarding the only thing I use is sharpies or graffiti markers. The bottom of the board normally comes off but the top design stays for ever just gets faded.

Sorry for poor quality pics, and if you want a graffiti marker (will take longer to fade) go to http://www.bombingscience.com/

Elmo

Elmo is so gay, just like Rosie O.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    My dad is gay, just like Rosie O.
    okay........

i painted my beat up board, i think it would of held a lot better if i roughed up the surface first

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by jay cagney View Post

i painted my beat up board, i think it would of held a lot better if i roughed up the surface first
    didnt you post that picture up in one of the old threads about board art? but its nice looking.

Quote Originally Posted by jay cagney View Post
    You say "would of held a lot better", do you have a current pic?

yeah i have posted it before but i didn't see it in the link to one of the older threads. no i dont have a current picture but maybe ill take one this weekend

Quik question

I'm getting ready to paint my board tomorrow by using paint pens, and I'm going to use clear acrylic coat over top to seal it, but will it leave an uneven surface? Is there anything better that I can use.