LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rubber?

Images

Rubber?

Could i just wear my 3/2 and gloves and booties this weekend? Its supposed to be 80 degrees.

Images
    The real question is why are you even going out this weekend?

Images
    If im gona be there any way then whhy not?

Fenwick as in fenwick michigan? If so I don't know how much help on the lake huron conditions you'll have here. Watched a trailer on the great lake expierence though is it any good? I grew u on lake erie so kinda interested.

you'll probably need a drysuit for this weekend. nice and cozy

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winks View Post
    Fenwick as in fenwick michigan? If so I don't know how much help on the lake huron conditions you'll have here. Watched a trailer on the great lake expierence though is it any good? I grew u on lake erie so kinda interested.
    Fenwick delawere

not to dump on you, but your question seems a little odd.

even if it is ridable (doubtful at best) it probably won't be close to 80 at the beach. with the ocean temps being so cold, that will impact the air temp dramatically so don't count on super warm beach weather.

Yes, you'll fine in a 3/2 w/ booties & gloves without hood this weekend--you wont even have to duck dive because it will be flat. I was out last week in same set up and was good for hour and half, but duck diving hurt at times whic you wont have to worry about.

Kinda waste in my opinion to suit up just to paddle around, rather just get tan on the beach.

Images
    you'll be fine. i surfed twice this week in a 3/2 with 3 mm booties and gloves in OCMD on days that were cool and overcast.