LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rubber?

Rubber

Yep you will be fine with that set up. I went out teusday evening and it was fifty foggy and cold. My buddy lasted about an hour with a 3/2, kinda chilly in a 4/3 but glad i wore it.

Rubber?

for some reason, i have the most trouble with my fingers! from jan - march, i usually wear 7ml mittens! (they usually keep my hands warm and completely dry, but I hate to have to use them) - but today, it was all good with 3 ml for everything, boots, gloves, suit and no hood - saw a guy out with sleeves and just trunks!

Images
    I went out and it was kind of fun it was waist to knee and duck diving without a hood is fine now. I had a 4/3 on.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    for some reason, i have the most trouble with my fingers! from jan - march, i usually wear 7ml mittens! (they usually keep my hands warm and completely dry, but I hate to have to use them) - but today, it was all good with 3 ml for everything, boots, gloves, suit and no hood - saw a guy out with sleeves and just trunks!
    and that guy is a f**king kook and his nuts will never be able to work properly again.

3/2 with 5mm boots and 3mm gloves was fine in ocmd this morning. warm air temps made changing back into street clothes a breeze.