LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tan Line

Tan Line

does anybody else have a killer tan line around their face because of your hood? mine is horrible, its a perfect circle around my face. everyday i get asked what the hell is wrong with my face because the tan line is so noticeable. people asked if i got a spray tan, have some sort of disease, or cancer. i also get it bad while just wearng a 3/2 and thats known as a "*hit head". maybe i just get tan really easilly, but does this happen to you?

i always take my hood off because i find it irratating but i have killer tan lines on my ankles from lacrosse

Images
    it happens to us all, but there is a solution... sun block.

i normally have my hood on, then take it off then back on etc. to try and avoid it, or make it not as noticeable as if you had your hood on the whole session, but you really dont need a hood anymore, you should be solid, ive been out of a hood for the past 2 weeks in the ocmd area...here comes summer

Images
    Even when you go hoodless you still get the wetsuit neck tan line then you really start looking weird.. haha I guess it's just part of it all.

Yeah the neck tan line isn't too bad, but my face tan line from this winter was epic, it was a brown then a white outline of it, what makes it even worse is people don't know what its from and when you try to explain it they still dont even know

hood tans are not half as bad as ski goggle tans we look like raccoons and no one understands

Images
    u guys dont like the red neck look?

Quote Originally Posted by atmcracer View Post
    hood tans are not half as bad as ski goggle tans we look like raccoons and no one understands

goggle tans are considered a delicacy my friend

........hoods tans should be too

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    u guys dont like the red neck look?
    No we do not Mr. Swellinfo