LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 62!

Images

62!

NODC is saying that the water temps in OC MD are at 62 degrees! too bad there arent any waves

Images
    keep in mind that buoy is located inside the ocean city inlet.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    i was at OC, NJ today and you could manage without gloves and booties. the air temp was so high that it felt good to take a dip in 48 degree water lol

saw some people in manasquan board shorting it with a 2mm top or something, little kids though.

I was in OCMD today with just a 4/3 no boots/gloves/hood. hands and feet got a little cold but the outside temp made it manageable

Images
    A lot of people were just in board shorts today. I wore a ****ty 3/2, 3mm booties and gloves. I wasn't cold at all.

Images
    i was just messing around doing stand up yesterday in board shorts hahha. only for fifteen minutes tho hahahha, real cold yo. but i have noticed in the past couple years that the water has been getting warmer, earlier in the year.

Images
    how long should it take for the water to get above 55 in nj?

i'd say by May 8th, water temps in NJ will be roughly around 55. i know im deffiently not wearing more then 3mm boots and 3/2 when it becomes may...i hate hoods and gloves.

depends on the weather. this warm spell is ending today and as a result, the water will warm up much slower.