LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomorrow?

Images
    Pipeline. Oh no!! Delete this post.

But seriously. Only way to tell for sure is to get up and look at it.

Images
    yea, so you guys are cool. dont freak out because I asked a question, damn.

Images
    oh and if you guys really think these spots are "hidden" youre clueless

Images
    Chill kid. I understand what they're saying and what you're saying. They just don't wanna be surfing with 50 people day in day out. The less people that know about it, obviously the less people that will be there.

The only way to tell is with your eyes. Reports can only go as far as guidelines. If you only read the reports, then dis the reports because they were wrong... you're making yourself look like an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Chill kid. I understand what they're saying and what you're saying. They just don't wanna be surfing with 50 people day in day out. The less people that know about it, obviously the less people that will be there.

The only way to tell is with your eyes. Reports can only go as far as guidelines. If you only read the reports, then dis the reports because they were wrong... you're making yourself look like an asshole.

I completely agree. Forums are great for sharing information on 99.9% of surf-related topics, but I've always found that looking around to figure out what spots are working in different conditions is a big part of the fun and challenge of surfing. Sure, you might spend more of your time and money - fair enough; but you'll also learn more about the area where you are surfing.

red stripe (that's beer!) hit the nail right on the head. part of the fun of surfing is the trial and error of being self taught--be that in the act of surfing itself or figuring out how different conditions affect different pieces of coastline.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    oh and if you guys really think these spots are "hidden" youre clueless
    really bro cuase i drive three hours to go surf every chance i can. i know plenty of spots that people misread or dont think about going. and i find myself and a few friends having them all to ourselves. so maybe there not "hidden" but there not well known

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by no6rider89 View Post
    really bro cuase i drive three hours to go surf every chance i can. i know plenty of spots that people misread or dont think about going. and i find myself and a few friends having them all to ourselves. so maybe there not "hidden" but there not well known
    Exactly right. I was out all by my lonesome today and loved every minute of it. Ahh...peace, the ocean and not having to fight for the best waves.
    Plus the drizzling rain keep everyone off the beach as well.