LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Posting on this forum! That is the ultimate sacrifice.

I've skipped out on my girl alot. Plans with her parents. Called out of/left work early/showed up late alot. Last year at the All Good Festival I left early afternoon on saturday because that was the same time as Bertha. That one cost me some money and a fun night of partying but when I got back I went right out to a good session with some good friends... definately worth it.

Anyone skip court for waves? AHAHAHA... that would be the ultimate sacrifice.

I got arrested by two cops for truancy and got In-School-Suspension last month for going to check the waves

Well worth it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by retrosurfvb View Post
    I got arrested by two cops for truancy and got In-School-Suspension last month for going to check the waves

Well worth it!!!
    That sucks! At my school we have idt (independent decision time) if you don't have class or you could just have an idt on your schedule if you don't take two electives and we're allowed to leave the school then or during our lunch period. Sometimes if you have an idt, then lunch, then idt for science on a lab day you could get 4 periods off!! I had that once and I just went surfing for like 3.5 hrs.

retrosurf, i must say that is the GNARLIEST thing ive ever heard. cheers to that! Nothing too cool for me: school, church, hanging out with some girls.

Northender Guest
    school grades, but I only go on the rare days vb gets epic

7. not knowing what my punishment would be... i went surfing when my parents told me not to and lost my new board for 2 months and surfing for a month...it was pretty bad

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda View Post
    retrosurf, i must say that is the GNARLIEST thing ive ever heard. cheers to that! Nothing too cool for me: school, church, hanging out with some girls.
    dude let me get one of those free plane tickets from you and we'll go to hawaii

Wink Give up?

So far the only things are a few skanks and posers, don't miss that much.

not if you use that pody mouth and the hotel's whats free, the plane tix are never free cockboy. ill call u bout it tonight