LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday surf

Thanks I aprreciate it. I have surfed a couple times around the 30's i think and a few times a little farther north. Figured I would ask the experts. Thanks again and lets hope we get some good waves this weekend.

One more question....whats the temp? I'm sure i will need gloves and boots....but what about a hood? You think i would need that this weekend?

Images
    were still hanging in the mid 40's for water temps, so its still frigid.

were looking at low 60's and sunny for the high air temps, so not too bad. You'll definitely need boots and gloves. I'd say 5ml boots, and either 3 or 5 ml gloves.

You could prob go hoodless, if you keep your duck diving, to a minimum! But, if you have the option, bring a suit with a hood, and take it off if you like.

Still looks good for tomorrow. What do you guys think? Where do you think will be the best?

Images
    At the beach...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    since the last forecast update, friday is looking more choppy with N/NE winds. I think the weekend will be better.
    Actually today was glass all morning til about 11 and still wasnt bad at all til about 5... had 2 fun sessions today, 1 at bethany and another at dumps.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    Actually today was glass all morning til about 11 and still wasnt bad at all til about 5... had 2 fun sessions today, 1 at bethany and another at dumps.
    I am going to cut you off tomorrow! See you at sun up!

Images
    In repsonse to your quote jordan... that was from a couple days earlier... before models turned for the better.

This was another quote from another thread, on the specific topic of friday surf.
    I'm thinking Friday is looking pretty fun. The winds are looking pretty light.

Take a look at the nearshore wind maps.
    Edit/Delete Message
    Anywho, glad you got some good ones!
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Apr 21, 2007 at 01:05 AM.

Lil Blue

sat/sun were great at northside IRI