LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: outrageous news

outrageous news

i just saw on the news that they are taking $7 million dollar's from maryland's stimulus money and putting it straight into renovations for the rehobeth beach boardwalk

this is f**king bullsh*t

how will this help at all? people are too f**king poor right now to go on vacation anyway.......and also what pisses me off even more is the fact that people across the state are losing thier jobs and thier worried about pissing money away into building a better boardwalk in a town full of f*ggots

i just thought i needed to publicly vent my opinion and fury

Images
    you sure you know what your talking about here... Rehoboth isn't in the state of Maryland, so that doesn't seem to jive...

yea man i hear you, but why would they use Marylands money for a delaware beach?

no they said that because tons of people from maryland visit rehomo beach every summer that they are using some of the stimulus money from baltimore or something

im positive

yea i dont think you have to worry, cuz y would the maryland govrnment give our stimulus money to another state to benifit off of? i just hope they dont do the beach replenishment and **** up our sandbars.

I hear ya, Chad. Boardwalks are made for walks by a man and a woman, none of this same sex boardwalking. Not on OUR DelMarVa.

follow the link below and you can see where the state of maryalnd is spending the money, because this is our tax dollars its got to be an open book program.
    no where does it say where any of md's money is going into delaware, besides most those "***gots" come from your home town of dc anyway.. what news did you say you heard that on, dont forget that there is also an historic mansion once the goveners house in eldorado maryland dorcester county known as "Rehoboth"

statestat.maryland.gov/recovery.asp

Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    I hear ya, Chad. Boardwalks are made for walks by a man and a woman, none of this same sex boardwalking. Not on OUR DelMarVa.
    that was hilarious.

"""how will this help at all? people are too f**king poor right now to go on vacation anyway.......and also what pisses me off even more is the fact that people across the state are losing thier jobs and thier worried about pissing money away into building a better boardwalk in a town full of f*ggots"""

for one, people do have money to spend on vacations. this money spent will boost our economy. the local economy of the delaware "resort area" exsists on tourism. if it were not for ski ball and the gravatron, there would be no money at all. I don't think your information is correct on MD spending, but IF it was...it would make sense to help boost the economy in areas that can create high areas of traffic...that will in return have the highest possibility of creating more jobs and more money made. financial experts are not always point-on when researching "what will boost our economy?", but niether is someone who hates people because of their sexuality. if there is money to spend, the GOV will spend it.

they just had a report about this on fox morning news, the money is coming from the state of delaware. It will not start until the fall they said. It does sound like a huge waste of money, that is for sure. Just go take a look at BB and you will be happy to see those Jetties peaking their heads through already, so soon and after all that time and money spent on that project.

And by the way,..there is nothing wrong with hating, just as long as you hate everyone equally.