LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: outrageous news

  1. #11
    I am curious to see which part of Chadbrocill's posting is the most troubling:

    A. His ridiculous claim that he "read" MD stimulus money would fund a DE public works project
    B. His homophobic rage
    C. His lack of understanding of how repairing the delapidated boardwalk in a resort town would help the local economy.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    over there, around here
    Posts
    143
    Images
    10
    I have heard more outrageous things in my life. I think this stimulus bill is the wrong way of boosting the economy, because a lot of this money isn't going to something that is needed. If this bill was instead given in income tax cuts, the consumer markets might grow, and in a consumer driven economy, that makes a whole hell of a lot more sense then renovating a boardwalk, that really doesn't need it. But that is debatable, I really don't know what I am talking about, but from the outside looking in, I think that only makes sense.

    However, if you really want to see something to piss you off, check this out.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...rgentina-bars/

    And if that doesn't piss you off, you my friend are an asshole.

    Thank you Obama, now I can understand one more way of the world...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    milton delaware
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Just go take a look at BB and you will be happy to see those Jetties peaking their heads through already, so soon and after all that time and money spent on that project.
    Make sure you hurry...sand pumping to start in Bethany next month. Dredge pipe already on the beach. Bye Bye jetties

  4. #14
    I wonder why they need the money anyway. REHO is a very wealthy area from my understanding. And during the interview with the mayor I got the impression that they(the town) had not really pushed for the money but got it anyway? I might have got that wrong, but it seemed as if it was implied that "joe" had pushed for them to get the money more then they did?

    Either way, when gov. gets involved in anything it usually is never what it seems or for the reasons thought of. Gov. seems like one big pay to play more then ever before.

    All these years when B-more wants a new stadium they get one, when the owners should be the ones paying for it, but instead they tax the whole entire state. They do what they want regardless of the wishes of the voters.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ocean City, MD
    Posts
    1,003
    Images
    954

    Maybe a trend?

    Just to stir the pot a tad more without being the least bit homophobic. . . there is indeed a "Rehobeth" Maryland, it's located right here on the Eastern Shore between Pocomoke City and Crisfield downstream along the Pocomoke River. . . "not that there's anything wrong with that." What a shame it is to realize that the people who really know how to run this country are all too busy surfing.

    And who in the world actually watches Fox News, if you can even call it that. The only ones that I know who swear by it are **** Cheney and Rush Limbaugh, torture masters and oxycontin junkies.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; May 12, 2009 at 05:52 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    milton delaware
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    Either way, when gov. gets involved in anything it usually is never what it seems or for the reasons thought of.
    On that note, my current gripe (of many...) is why sand bypassing of indian river inlet should be necessary after the new bridge is done. The argument for bypassing sand in the first place (1990) was that the inlet jetties blocked the flow of sand, and the bridge were threatened by erosion. So the old bridge was built in the late 1960s, and sand bypassing wasn't needed for 20 years.

    Well the new bridge is being built COMPLETELY behind the current one. Wouldn't you think with $200 million going into building the new bridge, it could be at least safe enough that expensive sand bypassing wouldn't be needed.
    Last edited by mitchell; May 12, 2009 at 06:37 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    "DC suburbs"-allegedly
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    I am curious to see which part of Chadbrocill's posting is the most troubling:

    A. His ridiculous claim that he "read" MD stimulus money would fund a DE public works project
    B. His homophobic rage
    C. His lack of understanding of how repairing the delapidated boardwalk in a resort town would help the local economy.

    youre a douche bag

    A. i heard it on a baltimore tv news station
    B. sorry im supposed to think that men who enjoy f*cking eachother are okay human beings
    C. i dont like to see $7 million from maryland go to a town full of gays in delaware when it could be going to thousands of normal people who have been suffering financially and the GM employees who will be out of work for 2 months in baltimore

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    "DC suburbs"-allegedly
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Just to stir the pot a tad more without being the least bit homophobic. . . there is indeed a "Rehobeth" Maryland, it's located right here on the Eastern Shore between Pocomoke City and Crisfield downstream along the Pocomoke River. . . "not that there's anything wrong with that." What a shame it is to realize that the people who really know how to run this country are all too busy surfing.

    And who in the world actually watches Fox News, if you can even call it that. The only ones that I know who swear by it are **** Cheney and Rush Limbaugh, torture masters and oxycontin junkies.

    i completely agree to this, if you seriously believe those bastards on fox news then you have no idea what you are talking about

  9. #19
    well,... if we are talking about those who actually know what they are talking about, some of us may just be left talking to ourselves,...

    If you want "fair and balanced", read further...

    If you voted for the BUSH Baby the first time you needed to be hit with a big stick since you voted for no more then a name,>> other then the lesser of two evils arguments,... you voted for a name and were a (politically incorrect) retard.

    If you then voted for the BUSH Baby the second time around (when it was clear as if someone hit you with a hammer in your head) that they lied their asses off to get into Iraq,... Well, once again, other then lesser of two evils,... you needed to be beat in your head to knock some sense into you,.. we hope.

    Now with that being said, If you voted for that whore-Obama, well what can I say,...other then you have got to hate this country and any future you may have thought you, your family or children may have had.

    Anyone who thinks that you can print 3tril plus pieces of paper and make things better is not worth my time speaking with. Bunch of fools, Dem this Rep that,...get a grip.

    The constitution has been pissed on more then ever before. First Bush and now Obama, they are both pieces of self serving trash. Anyone who voted for a name is a fool, and anyone who votes for someone just to vote for a "change" is even more of a fool.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    "DC suburbs"-allegedly
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    well,... if we are talking about those who actually know what they are talking about, some of us may just be left talking to ourselves,...

    If you want "fair and balanced", read further...

    If you voted for the BUSH Baby the first time you needed to be hit with a big stick since you voted for no more then a name,>> other then the lesser of two evils arguments,... you voted for a name and were a (politically incorrect) retard.

    If you then voted for the BUSH Baby the second time around (when it was clear as if someone hit you with a hammer in your head) that they lied their asses off to get into Iraq,... Well, once again, other then lesser of two evils,... you needed to be beat in your head to knock some sense into you,.. we hope.

    Now with that being said, If you voted for that whore-Obama, well what can I say,...other then you have got to hate this country and any future you may have thought you, your family or children may have had.

    Anyone who thinks that you can print 3tril plus pieces of paper and make things better is not worth my time speaking with. Bunch of fools, Dem this Rep that,...get a grip.

    The constitution has been pissed on more then ever before. First Bush and now Obama, they are both pieces of self serving trash. Anyone who voted for a name is a fool, and anyone who votes for someone just to vote for a "change" is even more of a fool.


    whoa look out for this guy.....smarter than everyone else in the world