LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: outrageous news

Images
    Heres why maryland is giving money to gahobeth. They know that if they dont referbish the beach there then the ***gets are going to migrate south. and what is south, Ocean city. The last thing that i want is a buch of flaming homosexuals on my beach. So, i dont care how much money we need to give to rehobeth to keep there beach referbished. Give as much as it takes to keep the ***gets as far away from me as possible.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    whoa look out for this guy.....smarter than everyone else in the world
    that's how i know you're an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post
    I have heard more outrageous things in my life. I think this stimulus bill is the wrong way of boosting the economy, because a lot of this money isn't going to something that is needed. If this bill was instead given in income tax cuts, the consumer markets might grow, and in a consumer driven economy, that makes a whole hell of a lot more sense then renovating a boardwalk, that really doesn't need it. But that is debatable, I really don't know what I am talking about, but from the outside looking in, I think that only makes sense.

However, if you really want to see something to piss you off, check this out.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...rgentina-bars/

And if that doesn't piss you off, you my friend are an asshole.

Thank you Obama, now I can understand one more way of the world...
    dude, dude.....just read.
    http://www.cnsnews.com/public/conten...x?RsrcID=47976

"When a man renounces his liberty he renounces his essential manhood, his rights, and even his duty as a human being. There is no compensation possible for such complete renunciation. It is incompatible with man's nature, and to deprive him of his free will is to deprive his actions of all moral sanction.

The problem is to find a form of association which will defend and protect with the whole common force the person and goods of each associate, and in which each, while uniting himself with all, may still obey himself alone, and remain as free as before. Each of us puts himself and his power in common under the supreme direction of the General Will."

-Jean Jacques Rousseau
    The Social Contract

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    Heres why maryland is giving money to gahobeth. They know that if they dont referbish the beach there then the ***gets are going to migrate south. and what is south, Ocean city. The last thing that i want is a buch of flaming homosexuals on my beach. So, i dont care how much money we need to give to rehobeth to keep there beach referbished. Give as much as it takes to keep the ***gets as far away from me as possible.
    that's scary ****!!!! Watch out!

p.s. homosexuals are humans too

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    that's scary ****!!!! Watch out!

p.s. homosexuals are humans too
    WOW, who told you that lie. haha

Images

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    well,... if we are talking about those who actually know what they are talking about, some of us may just be left talking to ourselves,...

If you want "fair and balanced", read further...

If you voted for the BUSH Baby the first time you needed to be hit with a big stick since you voted for no more then a name,>> other then the lesser of two evils arguments,... you voted for a name and were a (politically incorrect) retard.

If you then voted for the BUSH Baby the second time around (when it was clear as if someone hit you with a hammer in your head) that they lied their asses off to get into Iraq,... Well, once again, other then lesser of two evils,... you needed to be beat in your head to knock some sense into you,.. we hope.

Now with that being said, If you voted for that whore-Obama, well what can I say,...other then you have got to hate this country and any future you may have thought you, your family or children may have had.

Anyone who thinks that you can print 3tril plus pieces of paper and make things better is not worth my time speaking with. Bunch of fools, Dem this Rep that,...get a grip.

The constitution has been pissed on more then ever before. First Bush and now Obama, they are both pieces of self serving trash. Anyone who voted for a name is a fool, and anyone who votes for someone just to vote for a "change" is even more of a fool.
    Actually I agree with you on most parts. On a positive note, at least we seem to have more respect from the world.
    Last edited by Darealm; May 13, 2009 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo_robinson View Post
    Well well well, look who could win a spelling bee.

Frankly, I don't see how any of this affects my kneeboarding.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    And who in the world actually watches Fox News, if you can even call it that. The only ones that I know who swear by it are **** Cheney and Rush Limbaugh, torture masters and oxycontin junkies.
    Did Keith Olbermann tell you to say that?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Just to stir the pot a tad more without being the least bit homophobic. . . there is indeed a "Rehobeth" Maryland, it's located right here on the Eastern Shore between Pocomoke City and Crisfield downstream along the Pocomoke River. . . "not that there's anything wrong with that." What a shame it is to realize that the people who really know how to run this country are all too busy surfing.

And who in the world actually watches Fox News, if you can even call it that. The only ones that I know who swear by it are **** Cheney and Rush Limbaugh, torture masters and oxycontin junkies.
    Yea, I watch CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS. They aren't bias at all. I especially love the hardball questions they ask the White House everyday concerning all these programs that Have to been done right now or we're all going to be in ruin. The solution is simple for everything wrong with this country. Spend more, I mean print more money, let our kids and grandkids pay for it. After all, we'll be dead by then.