LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: outrageous news

Images
    Jimbo's tirade reminds me of a little Austrian corporal who went on to eliminate 6+ million people just to prove that he wasn't the least bit yiddish. Argue for your own limitations, and sure enough. . . they're yours.

If Richard (excuse me) Cheney thinks Rush Limbaugh is the true voice of the Republican Party rather than Colin Powell, then the current party in power is sure to enjoy control for some years to come thanks to the majority of the electorate. . . or at least until they decide to invade a country just because they don't like its leadership. We are all responsible for our own actions, and we're entitled to pay the price for them. I'm confident in knowing that I haven't shot any of my friends in my lifetime and so far I'm completely confident in the vote I cast.

yeah f#ck Fox News. WAYYYY too friggen liberal.

Liberal? I'm pretty sure Fox News would be considered more conservative. And actually lots of people watch Fox News. A lot more than any other cable news channel.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/tic...331&id=9746020

Depending on where you sit on the spectrum, Fox could be liberal.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; May 13, 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    youre a douche bag

A. i heard it on a baltimore tv news station
    B. sorry im supposed to think that men who enjoy f*cking eachother are okay human beings
    C. i dont like to see $7 million from maryland go to a town full of gays in delaware when it could be going to thousands of normal people who have been suffering financially and the GM employees who will be out of work for 2 months in baltimore
    Point of clarification: Should this money go to out-of-work gay GM employees?

Personally, I would like to see some of this money go towards increased time with your shrink and getting your prescription drug protocols worked out.

Back to regular programming on Fox News...

Quote Originally Posted by Kneeboarder4Life View Post
    Well well well, look who could win a spelling bee.

Frankly, I don't see how any of this affects my kneeboarding.
    It has to do with the people who drop-in on you. Don't you always say, "Man, wasn't that a gay thing to do?"

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    Did Keith Olbermann tell you to say that?
    Excellent... you must be watching MSNBC more these days!

Quote Originally Posted by lisurfer View Post
    Liberal? I'm pretty sure Fox News would be considered more conservative. And actually lots of people watch Fox News. A lot more than any other cable news channel.

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/tic...331&id=9746020
    Fox News kinda turns me off these days because all the bimbos are over loaded with make-up, botox shots and plastic enhancements. It is kinda gross. CNBC is more fun

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneeboarder4Life View Post
    Frankly, I don't see how any of this affects my kneeboarding.

Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    It has to do with the people who drop-in on you. Don't you always say, "Man, wasn't that a gay thing to do?"

Or maybe just has to do with spending an inordinate amount of time on your knees.

Mitch,

That bypass system is needed to keep the natural sand flow going. Without it the northern side of the inlet would eventually erode back to the new bridge. We've all seen how fast northside has eroded, imagine if the bypass wasn't put in, there would be waves lapping against the approach spans of the old bridge by now. And it happens tremendously fast, look at how far back the wedge sits from OC inlet. All that erosion has occured since what...the mid 1930 i believe. So even though the bridge is now going to sit back and extra 100 feet, it would only be a matter of time before the erosion caught it.

DOT just sent me to a training seminar on coastal designs...revetments, nurishment, sand transferance diversions, ect. and all the coastal engineers could do is goo and gaah over that bypass system the entire time. As of current designs, it's simply the only way for them to continue the near-shore sand transferance when inlets are cut and reinforced with bulkheads and jetty's.

....and did you know there's been serious consideration of opening another inlet into the Indian River Bay? I wouldn't be suprised if they keep the next natural cut in that occurs open. And we know that's just a matter of time. There's a couple of spots between the inlet and bethany that might have what 200 yards between the ocean and bay max.