LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nickzilla720 View Post
    Ok thanks for all the advice. But I went to school in Philadelphia and I lived in west philly. So urban environments are not unfamiliar to me, so drugs and violence are expected. I was curious about music venues, good restaurants, etc?

I looked at the Stone Pony, that looks sick. How about mexican restaurants?, I'm a diehard mexican food addict.
    Pop's Garage is a taco shop on the board walk and fins is in bradley. i don't think that's quite mexican food. fins is a "tropicali grill" and pop's is a taco shop.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nickzilla720 View Post
    Ok thanks for all the advice. But I went to school in Philadelphia and I lived in west philly. So urban environments are not unfamiliar to me, so drugs and violence are expected. I was curious about music venues, good restaurants, etc?

I looked at the Stone Pony, that looks sick. How about mexican restaurants?, I'm a diehard mexican food addict.
    Where in philly did you live? Asbury isn't necessarily bad, it's just beat up. I wouldn't consider it urban...i would consider it a dump. Look at Long Branch, Bradley and some of the other towns in the area...then again you probably could find some cheap rent. Get a garage for your car.

i grew up near asbury and went to school in philly. i dont reocmmend living in asbury, there are plenty of better places nearby. if you want arts and music move to ocean grove or bradley and ride your bike to asbury. it might not be there when you get out tho

mama cuch is a good mexican restaurant. I think its in Allenhurst

Juanitos in Red Bank,Casa Comida in Long Branch,Vics in Bradley for italian and After a nice Session ,Kellys Tavern in Neptune City.Try a Reuben and good luck.........