LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Today

Today

wasnt bad at all! had a fun 2 hours out there-finally a little swell on a sunday!

Images
    It was pretty fun. Went out once at 8am, and again around 12pm while it was raining and thundering . It was actually pretty good the second time, because the rain knocked the wind and chop down for a while, and even though it was a little mushy, I was borrowing my friends fish so I had a good go. Low tide today was kinda weird though, did you notice that? It was almost like a high-tide.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    It was pretty fun. Went out once at 8am, and again around 12pm while it was raining and thundering . It was actually pretty good the second time, because the rain knocked the wind and chop down for a while, and even though it was a little mushy, I was borrowing my friends fish so I had a good go. Low tide today was kinda weird though, did you notice that? It was almost like a high-tide.
    i noticed that. and i went out around 2 but didnt last long as the knee hurt like sh!t.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i noticed that. and i went out around 2 but didnt last long as the knee hurt like sh!t.
    I tried to get out at 6am but my stupid alarm clock was set on pm, not am