LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: waves ever?

waves ever?

being a surfer on the east coast sucks...good waves only 10 times a year if you are lucky. I got better at golf than surfing since I move here.

If it sucks so bad in your opinion, then quit surfing and take up golf full-time.

We don't want your negativity in the water anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    being a surfer on the east coast sucks...good waves only 10 times a year if you are lucky. I got better at golf than surfing since I move here.
    Stop crying. Surfing doesn't need little *****es like you anyway.

Images
    There are definitely more than 10 times a year with good waves. I surf (mostly weekends) from mid-March to mid-November and probably get about 20 "good" sessions. If you can surf during the week, that number goes up considerably. I play golf too, within the same months, and I will take an ok day of surfing over any good day of golfing. If you can't have fun, you're doing it wrong

Images
    stop whining kook.....and go back where you came from.

Seriously man take up golf and stay out of the water..

Images
    Lay off him!!!! Compared to many places in the world we're somewhere around the bottom whether you care to admit it or not!! The more I travel, the more I've come to except this fact. I to wish I had the good fortune to live elsewhere.

Come on, it's not that bad definitely exaggerating. Fine your not getting epic Indo barrels and long open face rides, but you can definitely improve your surfing and also take some credit for freezing your 8uts off during decent winter swell + 10lb rubber wetsuit on.

Images
    Yea...there might not be the best waves here. But, in my opinion, when it does get good...its better then alot of places. Some certain spots from MD to NY fire when everything is right. I just wait for those days

You just need to feel secure in your decisions or set priorities for your life, and suck it up.