LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: waves ever?

if you really love surfing stop crying and start surfing even if the waves arent that good still surf. it sucks for the people who dont live near any ocean and cant surf whnever they want. your considered lucky in most peoples eyes since you live on a coast

it gets good here more then 10 times a year. definately.

I am originally from MAUI and your "good" days hurricane swells here are like an average day at Paia bay (worst break in the island) so sorry the east coast sucks big time...and by the way, those days that you kooks called "big" I will be the guy that you will watching from the beach...you can take me pictures too Shaka Brahs!

Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    I am originally from MAUI and your "good" days hurricane swells here are like an average day at Paia bay (worst break in the island) so sorry the east coast sucks big time...and by the way, those days that you kooks called "big" I will be the guy that you will watching from the beach...you can take me pictures too Shaka Brahs!
    And your gay...

Images
    So which lineup do you want a place in? We'll be sure to beat your face in.

Is it possible to have a "worst break" on an island. I think it depends on the swell/wind direction does it not? Just cause on average we don't have a 8ft swell weekly doesn't mean a thing. I've seen waves here that you, yes even you, the guy from MAUI and has surfed the biggest swells, would probably not dare to go out. Either grow some balls and surf the east coast or go back to MAUI as you put it.

Ernesto

ERNESTO...nuff said?

there may be better surf spots but in some way we all gotta love the mid atlantic east coast. We wouldnt stay here if we hated it and when its good its firing. my favorite saying is "Surf is where you find it" Gerry Lopez

Inconsistent

at least we don't live the gulf coast...or Georgia. but we need to except the fact that east coast is terrible, but i still love it. I went on my first surf trip last year and got skunked with only chest high waves but i was pumped, i haven't surfed chest high waves for a week straight in my life besides that week.
    but i know when i get outta college i'm hopefully moving to the west or NC to get some more consistent waves. still would rather surf on a good day in Jersey then anywhere else though.

most people surf for the love of it... by the way your bragging i guess your that competitive asshole who thinks he owns the world. well dude your not. everyone has there different idea of a perfect wave too so chill with the whole thing of you trying to sound real badass and awesome because you were ONCE from maui.. guess what bud your not in Maui anymore get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfingOC912 View Post
    And your gay...
    i second that, go back to maui