LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: waves ever?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    This thread = FAIL

that just made my day 10 times better.

Images
    isn't great how that "bolo" hasn't said anything back?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsurfer View Post
    isn't great how that "bolo" hasn't said anything back?
    That's cause Bolo is really short for Bologna. Which he is full of

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    "at least we don't live the gulf coast...or Georgia. but we need to except the fact that east coast is terrible, but i still love it"

come on, it's accept not except... and people are telling me to stay in high school.

except is used if there is an excepttion!
    I stand corrected!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    "at least we don't live the gulf coast...or Georgia. but we need to except the fact that east coast is terrible, but i still love it"

come on, it's accept not except... and people are telling me to stay in high school.

except is used if there is an excepttion!

Exception? Not excepttion?

Images
    man there is so much hate in these threads. The dudes just mad that he hasn't surfed much lately, I think we all get cranky when we hit a flat spell. I mean *****ing to us won't do anything but I get his point. Look if you want waves, travel. That's all I gotta say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    That's cause Bolo is really short for Bologna. Which he is full of
    Now now remember he is from Maui and can out-shred all of us lowly eastcoast boys...especially on those big days while we watch him from the beach...

Quote Originally Posted by superbust View Post
    man there is so much hate in these threads. The dudes just mad that he hasn't surfed much lately, I think we all get cranky when we hit a flat spell. I mean *****ing to us won't do anything but I get his point. Look if you want waves, travel. That's all I gotta say.
    What flat spell? there have been fun waves just 5-6 days ago.

Dude what are you talking about? Waves here yesterday were like 3ft overhead and clean. Jay Reale is my hero and he is in the water almost every day. Be a little more like him.

girls it looks likes I was wrong... I am sorry; the waves are great around here and i was stupid enough to leave 4 guns back home. I do not know what to do now...luckily I did bring my golf clubs, cause I admit golf is as good here as in Maui (not really)

Some of you are cool mates and then there are the little punks that get all defensive and think they are surfers> If you did not travel and all you know are this beach breaks you are clue less...at least go to the west coast (I grew up in santa barbara) surf rincon, go to jalama...oxnard. Then talk to me about how great and consistent the east coast is.