LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: waves ever?

huh

Hey Bolo. While I definitely think you are fighting a losing battle here, I completely agree with you.
    On some level we all know it sucks here but we really don't wanna be reminded of that. I have worked hard to consider chest high a good day and don't want you screwing me all up.

Somebody called u a kook for saying the surf on the east coast is not good. Im still trying to figure that one out. BUT...Please Bolo, please don't let us in on the secret that the East coast is not as good as Maui.

So in closing... in the words of the Bouncing Souls... "East Coast..F%$* you"

Quote Originally Posted by mofosurfer.com View Post
    Hmmmm... dude has pop outs and a couple beaters. I bet you be one bad rippah.
    I hear he rip so hard he break his stick.

Dude... a 6'3 7 super fish? You just exposed yourself to all those that really do rip.
    I hope your more than 210 lbs.

Oh, and if your from around here (SOCAL) you know never to mention the nard. No mattah what.

Dude... your a troll or a young kid. Remember that when you piss on somebodies yard during the middle of the day, they might get upset with you. That's what you did here on this forum.

Although it's made one of the more interesting threads on this forum.
    thanks mate... you are right! it was fun!!!

the 6'3 though I agree is a cheap soul less crap, but give it a go in mushy summer waves and the crappy thing is long board...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drivensurf View Post
    Somebody called u a kook for saying the surf on the east coast is not good. Im still trying to figure that one out.
    I called the kid a kook cause he is a troll and it was the first thing to come to my mind. We ALL know there are way more then 10 "good" days here. Maybe not 10 epic days....but good indeed.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; May 21, 2009 at 11:13 PM.

Images
    Agua..though somewhat creepy that's very impressive research going back to the quivers thread.

Funny how everyone's getting all testy with this semi-flat spell we're enduring although i did surf 9 out of 10 days over the course of the last few weeks. Not epic but hit it real good two of those 9 days.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Agua..though somewhat creepy that's very impressive research going back to the quivers thread.

Funny how everyone's getting all testy with this semi-flat spell we're enduring although i did surf 9 out of 10 days over the course of the last few weeks. Not epic but hit it real good two of those 9 days.
    Haha....I do what i can. even if it creeps you out.

6. I knew I smelled a troll.

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bolo View Post
    ...luckily I did bring my golf clubs, cause I admit golf is as good here as in Maui (not really)

obviously you dont know much about golf either...bethpage, augusta, pine valley, bay hill, pinehurst, oakmont, sawgrass, oyster bay (all located in the eastern states)....i'd call golf here marginally better than maui's golf.

move back to wherever youre actually from if you think the surf here sucks so much