LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: winds

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by beagleagle View Post
    then it sounds like you need to get your body in check son. ive had shoulder and joint problems already at the ripe age of 21 and it scares me every damn day almost. if your knee is hurt, it will get worse as you age, get it fixed while your young and will heal like a maniac and while you live with your parents (bc they can pay for it). you have health insurance im sure. if you are hurt get yourself checked out before you do permanent damage. and be careful.
    i did. and i get my parents insurance thru GE as my dad works for them till im around 20 or so. but i want the surgery so it doesnt happen again but they wont do it unless it does happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    haha real funny jacka$$. if you dont know i have been out of surfing for almost 2 months with a dislocated knee and i dont wanna deal with big waves and late drops and have to worry about my knee dislocating even if the knee is healed.

I don't think anybody knew, it's not like you mentioned it on every other thread or anything. You shoulda brought it up more often.

And I'd take knee high glassy log waves over victory at sea any day.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i did. and i get my parents insurance thru GE as my dad works for them till im around 20 or so. but i want the surgery so it doesnt happen again but they wont do it unless it does happen again.
    Surgery isn't the way to go. Let it take it's natural course.