LOGIN | REGISTER

Hey guys never surfed the naval jetty before

Anything funky about that spot I need to know (mainly asking about the stumps) is it really hairy or are they a non issue. Thanks guys.

the stumps are back it's pretty much non surfable, plus they are building a breakwater so there are going to be no waves there anymore

Piping plover habitat has been catostrophicly destroyed this winter from Tropical Nor'Easter Samuels, leaving a large number of food deprived Delmarva Dune Cougars on the prow. Be careful walking across.........and I won't even mention the outbreak of rabies in the local flounder fishery. Watch your step

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    Anything funky about that spot I need to know (mainly asking about the stumps) is it really hairy or are they a non issue. Thanks guys.
    yes lots of funky stuff!!!!

Images
    Indian river inlet is gonna be your best bet, especially this weekend, should be perfect.

I've heard that there has been a few sharks swimming around,no one knows what kind they are, not sand sharks, 5'+, the waves suck there, lots of kooks and fights, bunch of wanna be locals. Used to be good there long time ago, now the wave has no push, shape and the rides are short, some stumps. You should try the other two spots in DE or go to OC

Haha kind figured that this was going to be the response I got should have known better. I will def. watch for the dune cougars. (AKA the red fox) Those dog sized animals could take me down at any time.

Those cougars like to mate with the sand sharks so be careful. They are both very territorial.

Images

I would recommend. . .

. . . that you try Naval Jelly. Works like a charm.

wait guys I wanna mate with a cougar