LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never coming?

Never coming?

This is begining to like the swell that just teases everyone. It doesn't seem to have any definate cleaning in the future. These LPGS's are so fickle. Fingers crossed, but not looking promising?

Images
    The wind should become light for the weekend. Should be fun. Bigger the further south you go, so OBX will be solid, and smaller as you head north to Jersey (but still fun). Tides are crucial for these types of swells, so get on that mid incoming tide.

Images

Smile its been

Yeah its been pretty fun here in northern ocean county, the winds have been WAY lighter than forecasted, it was glassy this afternoon. There's some nice juice behind them but it's a bit warbly and funky though very fun. Last night was fun too, it really isn't that choppy.

Got it good!

I spoke to soon. Right before dark, when the tide came in, it started doing it's thing out there. A certain spot got ridiculously long lefts and super rippable. Word. Better part is, it was only my best friend and my little brother out. NO ONE ELSE? I love it.

Wink kookies

well just get ready for sunday. cause then its gonna be me and a hundred other kooks down there in rodanthe. sorry budd

My spot.

You coudln't find the spot I was surfing if you tried. sorry bud, this weekend will be flat!

Images
    should be pretty fun in rodanthe on Sunday. but, i'm sure you wont be alone.

jeez oblove... touchy touchy. Hmmmmm, shipwrecks or somewhere just south of buxton maybe. and sunday is going to fire.

playing!

just joshing you. I am jealous. I want to live in R. Island so bad. I dream of surfing that place when the hurricane souths start coming. I never caught it good up there yet. I have seen videos that make it look as good as anywhere in the world. Long lefts, not buxton, not even close...haha!

RI gets good moslly in the winter, and it is COLD! No, I mean REALLY COLD. Hurricane swell there can be good because of the underwater structure, but it is inconsistent, and most of the summer is close to dead flat. Think about west coast if you want consistent surf.

P.S. It is always good to hear that east coast secrets spots are out there! That is part of the adventure!