LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by wbluke View Post
    you should paddle out right at c-street on a bodyboard
    this

Quote Originally Posted by WBLoafer View Post
    Grab a 10 ft soft top and head right to the south end. Park in any driveway down there you like, the residents don't mind. Stroll out to the surf zone and paddle right out in the middle of the 100 or so guys packed in there. Everyone is very friendly, so just strike up a conversation if you like or just enjoy all the waves they will share with you. Grab a shower under the house that you parked at - cause the residents don't mind that either...then you're on your way. That's what locals do, so you will fit right in.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    also, feel free to walk into any house you please if you need to take a dump or grab a bite, I do it all the time. The people who live there will wait on you hand and foot since surfers in wrightsville beach are pretty much tops when it comes to having courtesy showed to them.
    and this FTW!

Images
    Impressions on Wrightsville...

I had a great time out there. We got there on Friday and checked the waves, on the way out we asked some guys how they were and they said it was rough and choppy. I saw it and was impressed with the waves and wished I could go out immediately. I got out on Saturday and had a great time stealing waves from you kids with my girlfriend and our rented NSPs. Supposedly it was a bad day but we would love to have "bad days" like you have here on Folly.

I think I know what the problem is though, there are like 25 guys for every 1 girl. I think I understand now why you boys are so uptight.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I think I know what the problem is though, there are like 25 guys for every 1 girl.
    Just the way I like it.