LOGIN | REGISTER

conditions today-5/29

I have the day off--low tide is this afternoon and was thinking about making the drive. has anyone paddled out in Monmouth county yet? Spring Lake?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah View Post
    I have the day off--low tide is this afternoon and was thinking about making the drive. has anyone paddled out in Monmouth county yet? Spring Lake?
    The surf report is kind of sketchy til around 5. Wish there was a beach cam there.

agreed, Belmar cams look pretty sloppy...some dude is bobbin around like a bouy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyUtah View Post
    Waist-ish in the lower half. Tide too full for it, maybe around 6 is worth a look.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Waist-ish in the lower half. Tide too full for it, maybe around 6 is worth a look.
    I agree. I was checking out Allenhurst (right under Deal) about 2 hours ago and there were waist high randoms but it was pretty messy. It also looked too deep at the time, like Salty said. Tomorrow it is supposed to clean up nicely.

Images
    i went out at monmouth beach and it was pretty fun

---6pm was fun, 3-5'. When in doubt, PADDLE OUT!