LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Just putting it out there...

Any sport that hurts your nuts bouncing around uncontrollably, is pretty wack...

2. Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    what hurts is when the boys get out of position sometimes and you end up putting all your weight on one nut. Then you try and compensate by putting more weight on your leg, which makes you look like a damn fool going down the face...and basically wrecks that wave. This specifically happens to me in my long arm spring and occasionally in my 3/2. It makes me nauseous just thinking about crunching my fellas...
    Oh God, that is the WORST. Only happens every now and then, but JESUS that hurts like hell. As soon as it happens you start doing whatever you can to make it never happen again, and you wind up screwing up the next two waves since you're afraid to put your weight on the board.

It is also pretty painful in those times when the lip falls right on top of them. It's only happened a few times to me, but man it sucks.

BTW today was shockingly fun out. Waist high nuggets and I was by myself. Awesome!

mine r usaly held n place either by a wetsuit or the speedo i wear under my trunks so no bouncing for me

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bbdottk View Post
    Oh God, that is the WORST. Only happens every now and then, but JESUS that hurts like hell. As soon as it happens you start doing whatever you can to make it never happen again, and you wind up screwing up the next two waves since you're afraid to put your weight on the board.

It is also pretty painful in those times when the lip falls right on top of them. It's only happened a few times to me, but man it sucks.

BTW today was shockingly fun out. Waist high nuggets and I was by myself. Awesome!
    pheww, i thought i was the only one.... even if you just go to lie down on a surfboard and it happens... ouch. but it probably happens more often on a boogie board since you're always laying down.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    He is still learning not to go straight on his longboard @ Northside & is frustrated because he hasn't mastered the slalom of the 100 other kooks in the lineup with him.
    lol, classic. i was just poking you foamy bit**** just to see the responses i could get, i really believe the ocean is everyone's, not just "my longboard going straight" and i can turn just fine.

well actually since were on the subject, surfing hurts my nuts all the time. Sometimes they'll get outta place, and smash onto my board after I jump on my board or pop over the back of a wave or something.

I wonder how Drew feels about the subject.

when ever i where my three two and boxers under it, my one nut sometimes comes up and then it hits the board, hurts like a *****

I remember way back in my early high school days sponging it on a family OCMD vacation and accidentally lost track of where I was and rode a chest high beach break wave onto the sand. I tried to throw the board off to the side to brace for my 4ft fall, but the board got twisted under my legs and racked me up pretty good. It felt like the whole beach was laughing at my agony as I crawled out of the sea like a wounded marine mammal (or a total dork-kook your choice)! Bottom line was it hurt like hell and also was one of life's most embarrassing moments.

Talking

might not hurt you're nuts, but your ego... thats a different story!

Takin it fast like its my last, I gotta full load i'm about to blast!