LOGIN | REGISTER

epoxy/tuflite custom surfboards

Does anyone know how i could get in touch with a shaper that does epoxy/tuflite surfboards?? Any input would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by CutbackKid View Post
    Does anyone know how i could get in touch with a shaper that does epoxy/tuflite surfboards?? Any input would be great.
    Mike Hague does a nice job with epoxy. Look under Surf Shops - Delaware:
    http://surfasc.org/asc_links.shtml

Images
    You can't get a custom "tuflite" either by the way. They're factory produced.

Thanks for the help

Do you have one of his boards? do you know if they are good quality?

Images
    I have two, they're very high quality
    here is a custom he made for my GF...

I don't own a Hague, but know several people that do and also have an understanding about how he goes about making his boards. Give him a call and be prepared to have a healthy discussion about what board you are interested in.

I have 2 Hague Boards. Both are the eps foam with epoxy. They are the bomb diggity. Mike takes the time to make sure the board is exactly what you want. He gives suggestions about the board and will build a super strong board. Best board for the money. I also own a merrick tuflite. I love that board as well. But I do not think that the Hague and the tuflite are similar. They are both strong boards though. Call Mike and he will hook you up. I plan on having him make me another board next year.