LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

guys my fiance really wants in the water now anyone got a womens suit for sale.

in the water now. anyone got a womens suit round size 8-10 somewhere in there.
    Last edited by chrisd; Jun 4, 2009 at 06:08 PM.

you know surf shops tend to carry wetsuits

No really I was asking if anyone knows of any good sales on full suits anything like that. what a tool.

check out endless summer at 38th st in ocmd. they were having a clearance on rubber. my buddy scored a hurley 3/2 for about 50 bucks.

full suit as in 4/3 or is she looking for a 3/2? cause most shops have sales going on around this time for all there 4/3's and 5mil suits. no one really has sales going on for 3/2 or summer suits now cause they are in season. best deals are when suits are out of season. i just got a size 10 4/3 xcel (about a 300-350 suit) for like a little over 200 at spellbinders in allenhurst nj

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    check out endless summer at 38th st in ocmd. they were having a clearance on rubber. my buddy scored a hurley 3/2 for about 50 bucks.
    i stand corrected. i would def try that if she's looking for a 3/2.

Images
    Keep your eye on Whiskey Militia. They've been posting women's suits like once or twice a day for really cheap. I almost bought my wife a spring suit just because it was like $50!

I will prob do a 4/3 because she is naturally really cold and I would like her to be able to get into fall with it. I actually got a three two from endless summer. they are out of the hurleys now.

9. Don't forget booties. All girls I have ever taken out into the ocean, booties were a must.
    Too many "squishy" things to step on and you will deal with less drama if she is wearing booties.
    Sound advice, man.

Nah she is cool on that count she loves the ocean it is just too cold for trunking it yet.