LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    you dont need a 4/3 now... go with the 3/2... You should be able to find lots of sales in shops now on the rubber.

micah I am just looking towards fall I would like her to be able to get to the end of oct with it and I am thinking the 3/2 will be a little light.

3/2, 3 mill boots, 3-5 mill gloves should get her to the end of october.

haha ended up with an oneil epic 2 in a 4/3

Quote Originally Posted by chillisurfer View Post
    3/2, 3 mill boots, 3-5 mill gloves should get her to the end of october.
    I went up till mid/end of nov. in a 3/2 no boots or gloves last year.

I understand that being cold is subjective but wtf the water/air usually stays warm well into November. December is when you want to make that switch to like a 5/4 depending on how the weather is going. I remember one year where I was in a 4/3 in December because we had unusually warm weather/water for that time of year.

O and to the poster... your soon to be ball and chain is going to be mega hot in that 4/3. The water just keeps getting warmer and warmer till about mid September (trunking it in sept) so she can go well into fall in a 3/2.

A good rule for NJ is have a really good 3/2 and have a 5/4. There is really no need for a 4/3 around here. None. I have one because I was a kook at one time and like to waste money. Been in my 3/2 since April.

Images
    one word for you:

craigslist.

Quote Originally Posted by JMD View Post
    I went up till mid/end of nov. in a 3/2 no boots or gloves last year.

I understand that being cold is subjective but wtf the water/air usually stays warm well into November. December is when you want to make that switch to like a 5/4 depending on how the weather is going. I remember one year where I was in a 4/3 in December because we had unusually warm weather/water for that time of year.

O and to the poster... your soon to be ball and chain is going to be mega hot in that 4/3. The water just keeps getting warmer and warmer till about mid September (trunking it in sept) so she can go well into fall in a 3/2.

A good rule for NJ is have a really good 3/2 and have a 5/4. There is really no need for a 4/3 around here. None. I have one because I was a kook at one time and like to waste money. Been in my 3/2 since April.
    I understand the concept of the five 4 and the 3/2 but I am only trying to get her to the end of oct or begin of nov. thats the limit for her. I am positive she will be wearing the suit on june 25 mark my words. thank you so much for the advice though guys.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    I understand the concept of the five 4 and the 3/2 but I am only trying to get her to the end of oct or begin of nov. thats the limit for her. I am positive she will be wearing the suit on june 25 mark my words. thank you so much for the advice though guys.
    True. It is better to be safe than sorry specially when dealing with women. GL!

guys my fiance really wants in the water now

I thought that this thread was going to be a list of guys that your fiance wanted in the water!!!!

wow well the 4/3 was a good call she loved it I sweated my nuts off int he three two picked up a new xcel 1mm top tonight that way I can trunk it tommorow.