LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Flatness and Zones

Someone's making Neptune hate us. I bet it's all those tourists throwing their cigarrette butts in the sand and leaving their chips and beer .

Has anyone noticed the surfzone flags going up a little earlier this year

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Someone's making Neptune hate us. I bet it's all those tourists throwing their cigarrette butts in the sand and leaving their chips and beer .

Has anyone noticed the surfzone flags going up a little earlier this year
    i agree with you leddy about the tourists. especially since i picked up some trash today walking back from surfing. but i havent noticed the zones. but maybe its all the kooks that are making neptune hate us. so i think we should do a board sacrifice to the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i agree with you leddy about the tourists. especially since i picked up some trash today walking back from surfing. but i havent noticed the zones. but maybe its all the kooks that are making neptune hate us. so i think we should do a board sacrifice to the gods.
    Why waste a perfectly good board? Let's sacrifice a tourist instead. Maybe they will start staying in Ohio and New Jersey after that

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    not to be that guy, but with times being as tough as they are, the summer influx of tourists is probably just what several of your favorite local estabishments need to stay afloat. yeah, crowds and general disrespect of the beach sucks, but the money they bring is pretty crucial.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Surf View Post
    Why waste a perfectly good board? Let's sacrifice a tourist instead. Maybe they will start staying in Ohio and New Jersey after that
    it doesnt have to be a perfectly good board just a board. it can be a crappy board or even a foam top.

bad timing

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor Surf View Post
    are you aware that a woman from Ohio died this weekend at kure or cb? if not, just thought you might want to know.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    not to be that guy, but with times being as tough as they are, the summer influx of tourists is probably just what several of your favorite local estabishments need to stay afloat. yeah, crowds and general disrespect of the beach sucks, but the money they bring is pretty crucial.
    The least they can do is not be so fricken ignorant. We don't go visit their state parks and leave grocery store -sized amount of trash everywhere.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    The least they can do is not be so fricken ignorant. We don't go visit their state parks and leave grocery store -sized amount of trash everywhere.
    true that, its pretty obscene. and they clog up the roads with their yukon xl's and chevy avalanches while they take all the damn parking spots too. thats the worst, besides the metermaid nazi's who give out tickets even if your time hasnt expired yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dnksmokr View Post
    are you aware that a woman from Ohio died this weekend at kure or cb? if not, just thought you might want to know.
    That stinks. How did she die?

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    it doesnt have to be a perfectly good board just a board. it can be a crappy board or even a foam top.
    Let's do a soft top. All of that cheap foam should burn nicely.